Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Boxes, boxes, boxes

We are almost there, 16 more days (not that I'm counting or anything) until we hit the road and move back to Florida! I always said I never wanted to live in Florida my whole life, but after moving away I've learned that it's exactly where I want to be. I never thought I'd be returning to the same city that I grew up in to eventually find a job, find a house and raise a family. I always thought I'd be somewhere in the carolinas or TN.

I am really excited to go back to my old life...well not exactly since I lived in Orlando for the past 5 years, so let's say excited to go back to something familiar. We have been clearing out and donating boxes and boxes of stuff; that's all it is, STUFF. I have no idea why we brought every last thing we owned with us up here, that was our first mistake.

This time around we are giving away everything but our clothes and just a handful of boxes of personal things and the rest is going to be donated. We have Salvation Army coming to pick up everything 2 days before we leave.


                                              One of the many corners in the house of clutter.

A bookshelf that is bare, it used to hold nothing but books.

The hallway is now a storage unit for all of our boxes that will soon be filled.

No comments:

Post a Comment