Tuesday, March 26, 2013

AC aka Amway Center

I've never really taken pictures of the Amway Center in it's entirety but when I had a break in between shifts last week I took the opportunity to do so. Well, just of the outside of the building. If you've never been inside, go to an event! It is the prettiest arena of all time (in my opinion) and it's pretty big too. During a full event it can seat around 20,000 people.

It's crazy, I didn't think I'd ever learn the building because of it's size but ask me anything about the arena and I could most likely give you the answer.

Something's that are unique about the inside of the building. 2 sit down restaurants. Bar over looking the court. Kids play area. Night club on the 6th floor over looking downtown. Just to name a few.
Side view


Love the support for the Magic


Main entrance 


Panorama 


Team shop


Team shop/box office/main entrance 


Even the fire hydrants have the Magic in them. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment