Friday, March 8, 2013

Three

Another Friday, let's capture what I did this week besides work Wicked, Magic and a concert. Sunday Ryan worked the Darius Rucker concert for Bands, Brew and BBQ and got some really good pictures. He does security and investigations so he was back stage with him all afternoon.

Tuesday we both had the day off so went to Sea World! I haven't been since 5th grade so everything was new to me and it was a beautiful day to be outside.

Through out the week I had been eyeing this branch outside that had fallen and wanted to hang it somewhere inside. First I had to figure out how I was going to get it on the wall since regular nails wouldn't hold it up. I finally found the right thing and got it on the wall. I think it makes a nice addition to the living room. It might get moved to the master because I got around to hanging up things in there and there is still a lot of blank space.


Darius Rucker from Hootie and the Blowfish


Sea World entrance

The branch is over the fireplace

No comments:

Post a Comment