Monday, May 13, 2013

DIY wire jewelry

I've been back on Pinterest a lot lately getting some new DIY ideas and I found out that wire jewelry is really easy to make. I started by making a "mrs" necklace but that was a fail. I think I need smaller needle nose pliers, so that will be saved for a rainy day.

Anyway, the first ring that looks like a rose is my favorite and it took no longer than a minute to make! I have a gold one that I bought a long time ago that looks just like it but I don't wear gold often so I thought I'd start with a new silver! The heart ring could use some practice on smoothing out the shape but it was my first attempt so I'll take it.

Lastly, the infinity bracelet turned out really good. My wrists are very small and I only have a few bracelets so it's nice to add another one to my collection.

Rose ring


Rose ring

Inspiration


Heart ring


Heart ring



Infinity bracelet 

No comments:

Post a Comment