Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Goodwill findings

I love to find a good deal when I'm shopping. I rarely buy clothes and shoes unless they are on sale or pretty cheap. I'm not ashamed to say I shop at Goodwill. Why pay full price for something when you can get it for more than 90% off and it's still in good shape.

While at Goodwill I found somethings that should not have even been for sale. I think the store should really have thrown these things out, but I guess they think someone will buy them. I mean who doesn't have a digital camera? Who keeps binders of paper (unless your a business person.) Lastly, who wears platform work shoes from the 90's anymore?

I remember using all of these things, but that was over 8 years ago. Times have changed Goodwill, I think it's OK if these items made it to the trash. Ryan and I did have a pretty successful trip though. Some of our biggest findings were a pair of ballet flats from the Loft for me and Banana Republic shorts for him.

Not sure the last time I used one of these


Oh the infamous trapper keeper


The 90's called and they want their shoes back


Retails for $40. Bought for $4


Retails for $60. Bought for less than $4

No comments:

Post a Comment