Friday, May 24, 2013

Three

Monday Oklahoma was hit by a major tornado and thousands of lives were affected. I can't even imagine what it would be like to loose everything I owned in a matter of just a couple minutes. I know I didn't loose anything this week but we had a tragedy of our own; our washer broke and maintenance took a week to fix it! I washed some clothes in the tub it got so bad. So currently I am in the middle of doing 5 loads of laundry at once :/

The Today Show filmed at Universal yesterday as a part of their "Great American Adventure." All of the hosts were here and I just missed them. By the time I got to work they were breaking down all the barriers and winding up power cords.


Tornado path


Just part of the laundry build up

The Today show promo

No comments:

Post a Comment