Thursday, June 20, 2013

Facebook

My blog has it's own Facebook page!! I've been waiting for the right time to launch it but as I've gained more viewers I knew I could really turn this into something especially if I started connecting with other bloggers and got my readers more involved with my posts.

I review things all the time on here which are all of my opinion that I choose to do on my own for no money. But I would like to start getting YOU the reader involved in what I review. So if you think I should try a new make up product, hair product, a new restaurant or even want to know my thoughts on a movie let me know. As you all know by my posts I'm on Pinterest al the time getting ideas so if you see something that looks interesting on there but aren't sure if it actually works I'll try it.

As of right now I only have 1 follower on here but I know I could raise that number because my page views for each post are pretty high for someone who just posts on facebook and twitter each time I post something new (and has all of their settings set to private.) So for this blog to really grow I am going to start opening up to other bloggers and products and really try to see what this little blog of mine can do.

Fun fact: I make money off of this blog...not very much (at the moment) but every time someone clicks on the ads I get money and the more page views I have in a day the more money I get. It's not a lot so far, but it is going to be interesting to see where I'm at a year from now.


**so with all that being said, comment on my blog, facebook page or reach out to me via email and let me know what I should review :)



1 comment: