Friday, June 7, 2013

Savannah pit stop

On our way home from Madison's wedding my sister Allison and I stopped in Savannah to stretch our legs, shop and eat lunch. (Allison also randomly road a mechanical bull at a festival that was going on.) I love walking around downtown and on the river. It's peaceful and there's so much to look at and there is history everywhere, I always seem to see something new every time I'm there.

I love the old buildings and cobble stone streets. I'm already planning a trip to go back before the end of the year! It's only a 4 hour drive from Orlando.

Savannah College of Art and Design

The square in downtown

Old cotton exchange building

You have to walk down steep stairs to get to the river

On the river

Old buildings that are now restaurants and shops

Steep stairs

Old cobble stone streets from England

Love the old buildings

Favorite bar on the river

No comments:

Post a Comment