Monday, June 24, 2013

Weekend in photos

Over the weekend I worked at Amway; Friday night was New Kids on the Block, 98 Degrees and Boys II Men concert and Saturday there was a Preditors game. Sunday I worked at Blue Man. I can't wait to go to my parents this weekend and relax, working 10 days straight is rough. I was able to do something's outside before work the past couple of days to get some sun which was nice.

Friday was the first official day of summer, we took Barney to the river to swim...he hated it

Red, Hot, Boom is next week on the 3rd

Walked around Cranes Roost Park in Uptown Altamonte, prettiest place to walk a mile

Free concert, I think I'll be checking this one out after I get home from work. Jonas Brothers ahhhhhhh

And of course worked at Blue Man on Sunday

1 comment: