Monday, July 1, 2013

Weekend in photos

Over the weekend Ryan the dogs and I visited my family and had a little vacation....well not the relaxing kind. Friday we saw The Heat with Sandra Bullock and Melissa McCarthy which was hilarious! Defiantly recommend it! Then Saturday we woke up at the crack of dawn for a garage sale, we got rained out but made about $100. $25 an hour, not bad for a short days work. At night my aunt, cousin and grandma came over for dinner and I got to catch up with them which was nice.

Sunday before leaving we went to the horse track where I won on the first race....$1.80! With my big winnings we had lunch at Red Robin Yummmmm. It was nice getting to see my family over the weekend. Besides the rain which kept us from kayaking is was a good weekend.


Of course both dogs would have to sit on my lap during the 2 hour car ride

Go see it!

My mom decorated for the 4th of July

Red, white and blue popcorn

Tampa Bay Downs horse track

Fav burger joint


No comments:

Post a Comment