Thursday, November 14, 2013

According to my phone

Life lately, I've been really busy working. Today is my first day off in 20 days, that's a record! So here are some moments I've captured over the past few weeks....


My friend Jessica sent me some real leaves all the way from NC


I added the NC leaves with fake leaves, they look great
 I love a good sale, Lauren Conrads stuff is cute, but expensive if it's full price

"You raise me up" had fun working Josh Grobin

Finally had some beanie and sweater weather, Gizmo doesn't like the cold

BOGO this weekend at the 'bucks

Added a new item in Rustic Ruddy's shop, more on that next week
I've kept my mums alive for 2 whole weeks, I'm pretty proud

Magic games are always fun to work. Ryan came to the game and can you believe that was his first time in the arena and I've been working there for forever

No comments:

Post a Comment