Monday, October 19, 2015

Crown & Ivy

While in North Carolina last month I discovered the cutest clothing brand at Belk, Crown & Ivy. They describe themselves as, "a variety of casual and southern styles with a modern twist." This collection is only found in Belk department stores so it's been tough getting these clothes. The closest Belk to be is about 40 minutes away, so I've made that trip a couple of times and have been very lucky to find great pieces!

Crown & Ivy reminds be of Lilly Pulitzer, and so does the price tag. Most items are priced $30 and above, if you know me I love a good deal. Every time I've gone to Belk they have an extra 30% off clearance and I've been lucky enough to find C&I for just a few dollars.

Below are some pictures of their fall/winter line. C&I is great for older ladies or young professionals. There are many versatile pieces that would be a great addition to any wardrobe. I can't wait until these items make it to the clearance rack; scarfs are $30!


Love the zipper on the shoulder

Dark pink and blue look great together

Cute and colorful scarfs

These dresses remind me of Lilly Pulitzer

I saved over $200 getting these items, they were all on sale

Simple price tag

1 comment:

  1. The price tag is MUCH lower than Lilly.

    ReplyDelete