Thursday, July 19, 2012

Birchbox Review


I absolutely love getting my Birchbox in the mail each month, even though I've only gotten 2 so far it has been completely worth the $10. I have seen other ladies reviews on the beauty blender sponge and didn't want to spend $25.95 on 2 of them so I was ecstatic when I opened my box and saw the pink egg shaped sponge! I also got some good tinted moisturizer which I am debating on buying a full size tube (it's $38 :/ ) I've been using it for a week and love the effects. The lip gloss I got is perfect, I am very picky when it comes to what gloss I put on because of the texture. I will be buying the full size one for sure with my points I've earned.

Points? Every time you review a product, refer a person to sign up or buy full size products you get points and then you can buy the full size products with those points. So pretty much it's free!!! I love the points system. So if you want to sign up for Birchbox let me know and I can get some points for referring you :)

July box: makeup sponge, lip gloss, tinted moisturizer, caffeine mints, head phones and perfume.


List of products.

My favorite new makeup sponge looks like an egg.

No comments:

Post a Comment