Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Useful tips when moving

We are still waiting to hear if we got the house we bid on. It's been a long couple of days. We do have other houses we want to look at (just in case.) All I can do is think about how I want to decorate, paint and re-do things in our very own home. I have gotten so many great ideas from Pinterest that I can not wait to use! I am actually glad I didn't discover Pinterest before the wedding, I think our decorations would have been completely different. I do love how our wedding turned out though!!!

While pinning I have found so many things that make sense once you read to how to do them, but never have thought of them myself. I want to share some techniques that we (Ryan doesn't know this yet, lol) will be using when moving into our new house that I feel will make things 10x easier.



Turn an adhesive hook upside down on the inside of a door to hang a wreath (or anything) on the front of the door. 

Use a dustpan to paint the bottom of a wall without getting paint on the floor.

Use a hot glue gun on the bottom of rugs so they do not slide on tile or wood floors.

Put toothpaste on the frame where the nail needs to be, press the frame on the wall and then you know where you should put a hole in the wall.


*Photo credit: all of these pictures were copied and pasted from the Pinterest website.

No comments:

Post a Comment