Tuesday, August 21, 2012

August Birchbox Review


I'm not going to lie, this box I got a little impatient with this box and accidentally found out what was going to be inside before I got it in the mail. I was checking on the status to see if it shipped or not and on that same page it had the list of things that were going to be in it. I love the surprise factor of not knowing so I was a little bummed when I found out. But after trying the products I got over it.

August box. "Beauty School theme"

What is in the box.
Volumizing hair spray that works great with letting your hair air dry.

Sample of Juicy perfume. Love the smell but it doesn't stay on me for long.

Tinted moisturizer. It has sunscreen in it but it doesn't feel greasy after applying it.

Face wash that has made my skin really soft at night. This is also a full size bottle worth over $30!



No comments:

Post a Comment