Friday, August 24, 2012

Three: Birthday Edition


Since my birthday is on Sunday I thought it would be fun to show some of the celebration pics throughout the most recent years. Growing up I was always the youngest of the class and my birthday always fell during the first week of school (one year it was the first day of school!), it was something that I just got used to. Now being older the end of August just rolls around like any other month. I can't believe I will be 24! Where has the time gone? 

19 years old with Faith my little cousin who just started high school (wait, now I feel reallllly old.)

20 years old. My cousin Madison and I are 1 year and 2 days apart. This was the first year we were able to celebrate together. 

21 years old with my first legal drink!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment