Friday, August 10, 2012

Three

This past week has been yet another stressful one dealing with the house inspection (it went great, except the one concern we thought we had is now OK and the inspector has had us thinking of a different one.) Sometimes I think it would be easier to just give up and rent somewhere but that's just not an option for us, financially. We are constantly reassuring ourselves that we can do this even though we have absolutely no idea what we are doing! Thank goodness for our parents, my grandma, my aunt, our realtor and even the inspector for all of their help. It makes everything a lot easier having people to talk to who went through this same exact thing.

I'm still feeling great from the hot yoga Allison and I did last night. I don't like yoga but I really pushed myself though the 75 minute class in a room that was over 100 degrees. It was exactly what I needed to get away from the world for a while and not have to think about anything!

With that said lets reflect back on some things that happened this past week....

Turquoise and caicos is the perfect summer color for nails.

Ryan came home with a seafood medley. There's squid, clams, octopus, shrimp, and sausage.

My friend and I at work got this genius idea (from Pinterest of course) to decorate coffee cups that refer to the book 50 Shades of Grey. Dollar store cup, sharpie then bake at 350 for 20 minutes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment