Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Three (and a little more on the house)

Quick update on the house: our inspection is tomorrow then we will have a couple days to really decide if this is the house for us (if the inspector finds anything major.) Then all the papers are do to the realtor, bank and title company (I'm probably missing some, this is a long process.) I'm positive that this is the right move for us. I've learned that even though buying a house is a long and expensive process in the beginning, it is cheaper in the end because rent in this area with 2 dogs is right under $1000 BEFORE bills. Our mortgage is going to be less than half of that! (That's what I'm excited about!)

Since I was just a little excited about our offer being accepted I did not do my usual "three" post on Friday. I just wanted to share a couple of things that happened last week in the life of Shannon and Ryan.

I started and finished 50 Shades of Grey in 5 days! I'm not much of a reader but I was reading over 100 pages a day for a couple days last week.


I've already made note of what we absolutly need I think we need to get at Ikea.

Last Saturday Ryan and I had a much needed date night that ended at Wet Willies at Channelside in Tampa.

No comments:

Post a Comment