Monday, October 1, 2012

Birchbox Review

Septembers box was a really good one. I finally got some things I've been eyeing up on their website! My favorite thing is the dark dark blue nail polish it's called "status update." Also, I think I may have found new shampoo and conditioner. The samples of Nexxus smelt amazing and made my hair really really soft, good thing it's almost time for new stuff! The one thing I didn't really care about was the soothing oil on their website it says it is for a "mood enhancer." I'm not quite sure what that means, but I tried it and did not feel any different. lol.


It's like Christmas every month!
The goodies.

mood enhancer oil.

3 different kinds of tea

Nexxus shampoo, conditioner and leave in treatment samples.

Twistband in a fun color.

Status Update nail polish.

Great face wash.


No comments:

Post a Comment