Friday, November 2, 2012

Three

Monday hurricane Sandy hit most of the states from Virginia up to Connecticut. From all off the pictures I've seen it looks like NJ got hit the worst (I could be wrong though.) I can't believe that for the 2nd year in a row the northeastern part of the country got hit with a bad storm. Florida wasn't on the radar for once. 

Earlier in the week Bill Clinton spoke on campus at UCF, president Obama was supposed to speak as well but he had to cancel because of the storm. I have seen Clinton there 2 other times but it's always cool to see someone so famous at your school!
We didn't get 1 trick or treater. I kind of figured that was going to happen because our complex had a Halloween party so I think the kids got their candy then. I had a little hope that someone would knock on the door so I made sure we had something to give out. We were smart though, we just bough gum and tootsie rolls for this exact reason. We didn't want to be left with a bunch of good candy because lets face it, it would have only lasted through the weekend. Well, we ate the tootsie rolls and now have a bowl full of gum.


Image via abc news. There's a lot more pictures of the damage on this site.

I watched live feed of his speech from Knight News.

I dressed up as a pirate for my works pot luck lunch.


I can't wait for Saturday, Ryan and I are going to our first UCF football game as alumni!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment