Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Birchbox Review

I got Octobers box a couple weeks ago but I've been using the products for a while so I could write a good review, but I just can't seem to do so. I only liked 1 thing in the box this time, usually there's at least 2 or 3 good things. I tried so hard to like the humidity gel, the perfume and the Luna bar but they just didn't do it for me.

The humidity gel made my hair stiff in the morning, so I tried it again using less product the next time and it still did the same thing so I threw it away. The perfume, oh the perfume. I spilled half of one when trying to open it and then realized it smelt bad so I opened the other one and it smelt just as terrible. No offence to any older readers but both scents reminded me of something an old lady would wear, so I threw them away too. I never tried a Luna bar before but after I took one bite I gave it to Ryan, it was very chalky tasting.

I did like the luminizing powder that you can use to brighten up your eyes or cheeks, I have been using that daily to give my face a little more sparkle. Lastly, came these vitamin capsules that actually have some kind of moisturizer in them that you use in the morning then at night. They are OK, but I don't think I'll be investing in them.


This adds a little sparkle to your face.

I would not recommend this.

These were OK, but their $55 for a months worth .

I would not recommend this.

I would not recommend this.




Birchbox is only $10 a month. I've recommended it to a few friends and they love it. So sign up now! You can cancel at any time :) It's always a hit or miss with the products that come in your box, but it's always fun to get something in the mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment