Monday, October 29, 2012

Weekend in pictures

Since Ryan's birthday was Thursday my whole family got together Friday night for dinner to celebrate. We even had cupcakes from a local bakery, but they did not compare to the cupcakes at Sweet in Orlando. Saturday after work Ryan, myself and our friend Anna went to our first UCF alumni event!!! It was held at a local restaurant which had reserved seating for all of us during the big football game against Marshall. We had a blast catching up, talking about the old days while in college, and watching the game. During football games there's certain chants and specific things you do when something happens and the crowd that night kept that tradition going. I think we were the loudest people in that place. It was great because we got to do all the same things you'd do sitting in the stands at a game. I can't wait for the next alumni event next week.

Sunday we cooked lunch on Ryan's new birthday present. It is nice having a grill because hamburgers on a stove aren't the same. Also, I spent the afternoon with my parents and we went to a Christmas shop and got to see all their new goodies for the season. My all time favorite is the porcelain dear head with antlers. It's a little out of my budget but it is the coolest thing.


Gluten free brownies.

These sure do look good.

Halloween is this week!

Proud of our Knights who won their game Saturday night.

Friends since Bubba Sparxxx freshman year :)

I don't know why, but this grill is so cute.

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment