Monday, January 7, 2013

Motivation Monday


Sometimes you've got to do what is best for you and not worry so much about others around you. When someone tells me they want to do something, move somewhere new, or go on a road trip I always tell them go for it! There shouldn't be anything holding you back (maybe money, but that's what a piggy bank is for.) You really only do live your life once and shouldn't always be thinking "what if."

Personally, I am working on letting things go, not stressing over what people think of my life decisions, and not organizing my life out so much. I need to go with the flow. I'm only in my mid 20's and have already done so much in my life. I keep wanting more and it's only going to continue that way if I stay focused on what is ahead in life, not what I have left behind. Moving, changing jobs, changing friends, going on vacations, I can't let what other people think of my decisions effect the ones I am making in the moment. I know this all sounds selfish, but in today's society you have to put yourself and your needs ahead of the rest.

So think about it, have you been doing things you say your going to do or just let the days pass wondering about what you could be doing instead?

No comments:

Post a Comment