Friday, January 11, 2013

Three

This past week has been great because we're moving to Orlando and we start the actual moving part tomorrow!! Besides packing (because you've seen enough pictures of boxes on here) I'm going to focus on some other things that happened this week. But the empty apartment tour starts on Monday!

Also during the week I fell in love with my color blocked nail. I got the idea from someones blog and was a little intimidated at first but it's my new favorite way to paint my nails. I've gotten so many compliments that I just had to share a picture of it. I also made puppy chow for the first time and it was delicious.

I never mentioned what my new years resolution was, this year it will be to legally change my last name to Ruddy. It's a long process to change a name on every single thing that goes along with well, life. I'm not going to lie, that is one of the reasons I've been putting it off. Ryan and I have been married almost a year and a half so I think it's time. A new year, a new name. Let the process begin.


Color blocked ring finger.

Puppy chow is addicting. 

First step in changing your last name. Go to the social security office and file for a new social security card. 



No comments:

Post a Comment