Thursday, January 31, 2013

Three

With the weather changing and me working a completely different type of schedule I got sick this week, my first cold of the season :/ On the brighter side, there's this new app called Vine where you can make short videos and watch other peoples. It's like Instagram but with videos instead of pictures. It is the coolest thing!!! Get the app, it's free!

Lastly, we got a rifle yesterday. We figured it would be a great pass time to go to the gun range when there's nothing else to do and only pay for bullets instead of renting everything each time. We plan on going hunting at some point, it's just a matter of when. It would be cool to say that I killed a chicken. haha. *We picked it up from a pawn shop and realized how easy it is for anyone to just walk in and get a gun, we were there for 15 min top and they ran a background check and everything that fast.

Close enough. Haha


Find me on Vine


Marlin 795 rifle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment