Wednesday, January 30, 2013

UCF alum art

Being back in the Orlando area has reminded me how much I missed this part of the state and UCF. I found some printables on Pinterest a while ago and held on to them for the longest time before I figured out where they would go. We have a huge wall in the den that was perfect for these.

I originally had 3 sings in the bathroom that said, "flush", "wash", and "brush" that I didn't want to use at the new place so I replaced the UCF printables with those. AKA no cost project!

covered up the old pictures


And put them in a frame


UCF campus


UCF subway art


I heart central Florida


The 3 frames on the wall. When I figure out how to hang a diploma without buying an expensive frame that will go on the same wall as these. 

No comments:

Post a Comment