Monday, January 28, 2013

Weekend update

Sorry this is a little late, we don't have internet so I had to wait until I went to Starbucks to do some stuff before I could blog. Anyways, we made it to our new place just fine and the next day I worked Luke Bryan with my sister then the next day a Magic game. It feels so good to be back in the arena, it was like I had never left. I sure did miss the fast paced environment.

Today is my first day off in 7 days days and I don't work again until Wednesday for a Solar Bear (hockey game.) The next few pictures are what I've been working on in the new apartment. Things are still not completely put away so the final apartment tour pictures will start next week. For now here is a sneek peek.


Don't we look hot in our uniforms. haha NOT.


The start of the mini bar. 


A fireplace!


Wood floors in the kitchen. 


A very long hallway. 


I think I need more clothes. 


We finally have a bookshelf that isn't in our room. 

No comments:

Post a Comment