Friday, January 25, 2013

Three

Today is my last day of work and last day in Palm Harbor!!! After we turn in the keys this afternoon Ryan and I are heading to Orlando for good and I start work at Amway tomorrow! This week has been busy and stressful. I officially changed my name and we've been packing and taking multiple trips to the dumpster. Thank goodness we took most of our things to the new place over the past few weekends. 

In other news the weather has been gorgeous, it's not too hot but not too cold. Around the country it's much colder though. Also, for Christmas I got an Auntie Anne's pretzel kit and tried it out. The pretzels didn't taste like they came from the stand in the mall but they were pretty good. 


It's officially official. 


I don't think it got that cold when we lived there. 

My pretzel bites. 

No comments:

Post a Comment