Friday, February 8, 2013

Three

I really don't know what day it is until I have to put it on paper, working part time at nights has really messed up my schedule. I go to bed after midnight and don't wake up until around 10am. Before we moved I was in bed by 10pm and up at 6:30am. Any who, just thought I'd share about thinking it was the weekend already.

Last weekend Ryan got a new car FINALLY! He's been needing one since we met over 4 years ago, and when his Thunderbird finally stopped working it was cheaper to get a new one than to fix the broken car.

We also went to Downtown Disney for a couple of hours during the week, there are so many new things there. I really want to go bowling at Splitsville but it's $15 a person, that's kind of a lot I feel like. Also, Ryan started at Sea World this week. He's just been in orientation so far but it's going to be a big change for him working full time since he's only worked part time while in grad school. He has this last semester and a paper due over the summer then he will have a masters in criminal justice!!

97 Trail Blazer


All the times I've been to dt Disney and I've never gotten anything from Ghiradelli until this week


Ryan will be doing security 

No comments:

Post a Comment