Friday, February 15, 2013

Three

I want to start off with, I forgot what powerful people live in Orlando. Wednesday night at the Magic game I saw Jose Baez (Casey Anthony's lawyer) and Richard Siegel, son and senior executive for the Westgate Resort timeshares. I had recognized him before but I knew it was him because that same day I watched a documentary about his company. (Lame, I know.) It was crazy though, both people in one night.

Last Saturday I finally went to the Winter Park farmers market. It was so cool to see so many people at a local event. We went to one in Apopka a few weeks ago and there was no one there so we didn't even get out of the car. During the week we went to Wekiva Springs and swam in the spring. It was a cool 72 degrees. We were the only ones in the water until right before we left a crowd came.

This week was also Valentine's Day. Nothing too exciting, we went to lunch and Ikea. That wraps up this week. Next week There's lots of events at Amway so that will be keeping me busy for sure.

Winter Park farmers market


The spring at Wekiva


I had to try every chocolate, of course

No comments:

Post a Comment