Monday, July 8, 2013

4th of July in photos

Before I talk about the 4th I would like to note that I do not recommend going to Red Hot and Boom in Altamonte Springs for XL106.7's yearly 4th of July celebration. I was warned all week that there would be congestion near a certain exit off of I4, but did I follow the directions when I came home that night? Nope I got stuck in traffic less than 5 miles from my house for almost 2 hours because I wasn't able to make any uturns or left turns. I was super pissed at myself for allowing that to happen. Buttt on the plus side I did get to see the fireworks and hear the Jonas Brothers when they sang "Paranoid" when sitting in bumper to bumper traffic.

OK now to the less stressful day, we were in Daytona where Ryan's family threw a party with a water slide and all. It was nice being able to relax and not think about work or having to get up early the next morning. Everyone ate way too much, but isn't that what holiday's are for? It was a fun day and I can't wait until next year.

Ryan and his dad grilling

Nothing more American than Yuengling

Happy 4th!

Adult slide time

Love my "R" koozie

It's a tradition

Fireworks in Port Orange, FL

Ended the night with sparklers

No comments:

Post a Comment