Friday, July 5, 2013

Three

I haven't done a "Three" post in a while so here we go: This week I was pretty busy. Here are some highlights; Monday after work I finally got to ride Transformers! It's just like Spiderman if you're familiar with that ride. I waited in the single rider line for about 15 minutes, not bad considering the regular line was 45. (The lines are shorter at night.) Tuesday Ryan and I got to see the Blue Man Group which we turned into a date night, it was nice getting out during the week.

For the 4th of July we went to Daytona where Ryan's parents had a party. We drank, ate, played games, swam, jumped in a bounce house, watched fireworks and then lit off our own.

The building for Transformers is huge

Blue Man building, also where I work

Happy 4th of July from the Ruddy's

No comments:

Post a Comment