Monday, July 29, 2013

New look

Depending when you visited my blog yesterday you would have seen quite a few backgrounds, fonts and a rainbow of colors. I was designing, rearranging and coding for a while. After googling, watching tutorials and playing around with a bunch of different backgrounds I finally found something that I am happy with. Plain black and white :)

Also, if you look over to the right there is now a search bar and I have some pretty mint green social media icons too. Adding those took the longest but I think they look great against the white background, they really pop! Oh and while I was at it I updated my twitter background and facebook cover page to match the new look of the blog. Feel free to add me on Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram!

I want to thank everyone for including me in your daily read. I can't believe how many people actually look on here on a daily basis. It's crazy to think how many people know who I am outside of my family and work. The number of page views used to be about 20 every time I posted a new entry, it has now grown so much over the past few months!


via 

6 comments:

  1. Another way to have people follow you that you may want to consider is Bloglovin. Once you sign up you can 'claim' this blog and find a button that you can put on your page for people who use bloglovin to follow you that way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just got it all set up, it seems pretty easy. Thanks for the tip!!

      Delete
  2. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    LOvely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I just added you!!! I love the fountain pictures of you and your dog!

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much for the follow.^^
    Follow you back on bloglovin and gfc,too.
    Do you also follow me on gfc?
    Lovely greets

    ReplyDelete