Friday, August 2, 2013

Three

I'm very happy that it is Friday because this is my 11th day of working (between 2 jobs) and I'm ready for a much needed break tomorrow. My plans for the weekend are to relax and get some sun at the springs. As I was walking out of Universal one day this week I got a great panorama of the lagoon and entrance to the parks. Ryan picked up a little duck and he is fitting right in with the family. Newton thinks that he is a dog and follows Barney around and even drinks out of the dogs water bowls.

Finally, yesterday I worked the American Idol Live concert at Amway. I didn't watch one episode of this past season and didn't even know who the winner was. They sang mainly covers so I knew every song. Their performances were not stellar, let's leave it at that.

Entrance into the parks

Newton, the duck

American Idol contestants

No comments:

Post a Comment