Monday, August 12, 2013

Moroccan Argan Oil shampoo and conditioner review

Moroccan Argan Oil shampoo and conditioner is the new rage. The products description according to Ulta, "This rare formula has a centuries-old history of providing natural vitamin E and antioxidants while renewing your hair's cell structure, sealing in shine, and creating lush softness. A precious blend of Moroccan argan oil which instantly penetrates the hair shaft restoring shine and softness while strengthening. Derived from the southwest region of Morocco, argan oil protects from styling heat and UV damage while creating soft, seductive, silky perfection."

I bought the travel sizes at $2.99 each since the 13oz bottles were $7.99 and I wasn't ready to totally invest in the product yet. The first couple of times I used it the next morning I woke up with greasy roots and was pissed because I did read that on the reviews that happened to a lot of people. After watching thesmallthingsblog.com video about having hair feel the same at home after getting a hair cut I learned that if I didn't wash out the conditioner completely that my hair would be nice and soft the next day. It worked! I always feel I need to wash my hair so it is squeaky clean, but it makes sense to leave a little conditioner in it to help with styling for the next day.

I'm still not convinced that I need the bigger bottles, I have shoulder length hair and don't use that much shampoo and conditioner so I think I'll stick to the travel sizes for now and use it a couple times a week, switching between my regular shampoo and conditioner in one.

Note: These bottles are each 2oz. They look much bigger in the picture than in person

No comments:

Post a Comment