Monday, September 30, 2013

Easy pumpkin dip

I saw this recipe on Pinterest and immediately put it on my "everything pumpkin board" at the beginning of the summer. I didn't get around until making it until recently only because I would have gotten made fun of if I made something pumpkin in the middle of the hot summer. Any who, it was the easiest thing I've made that tasted so good. With just a few ingredients it is an instant topping to any snack or it could be a snack in itself!

The blogger who came up with the recipe served it with gram crackers and apples. I only had green apples and it tasted great with them, the sour of the apples and the sweet of the dip were the right combo. I even used it on top of ice cream. It's a great fall treat.

1 can of pumpkin, 1 tub of cool whip, box of instant vanilla pudding and pumpkin pie spice


Mix together and chill for an hour (it tastes just as good if not chilled) 



Mix it up and you're done

2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh I've had this pinned for so long! I have been waiting to try it I hope it tastes as good as you say!! The one I pinned they had it with apples and nilla wafers and that sounded SO good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate green apples but it tasted soooo good. Next time I'm going to use Nilla Wafers or Graham crackers :)

      Delete