Friday, September 27, 2013

Three

Another week has come and gone. Tomorrow will be my 16th day in a row of working. I am looking forward to doing absolutely nothing Sunday and Monday! Now that I am full time at Universal and things have picked up tremendously at Amway I'm not sure how many days off I'll be getting until the end of the year. Even though some shifts are short and some are long it's nice to have a day where you don't have to worry about work.

Other things that happened this week: Ryan got his diploma in the mail from UC!!! It's officially official! He's now working at 2 companies with at risk youth and is loving it.

Also, I picked up some pumpkin spice coffee syrup during the week and have had a pumpkin coffee every day so far. I've never used coffee syrup before, it's really good!

His masters is in criminal justice 

From Target

First real pumpkin purchase of the season. I've never had a white one before, I kinda love it

No comments:

Post a Comment