Wednesday, September 25, 2013

September Birchbox review

I was subscribed to Birchbox last year for a few months and then stopped to sign up for Ipsy, but then stopped that one once I moved back to Orlando. After following Birchbox on all social media sites I had been going back and forth about signing back up. I finally did it for the month of September and I have to be honest with you, I didn't love my box again. After opening my box and reviewing the products online I cancelled my subscription.

I love everything about Birchbox except their products. It's only $10 a month so I didn't loose much, but I don't think it's for me. I ended up throwing most of the items away. In the next couple of months I think I'm going to give Ipsy another try.

New design on the outside and inside

Shampoo, conditioner, CC cream, lip gloss, nail polish

I like the color in the bottle but not on my nails, I threw it away

This cream made my face feel really oily, I threw it away

This goes on super smooth and not sticky like most, but it doesn't tint my lips. It might as well just be a clear color

List of the products. I did like the shampoo and conditioner. My hair feels so soft in the morning

No comments:

Post a Comment