Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Phillip Lim x Target

Monday all I heard about on social media was 3.1 Phillip Liam for Target. Not knowing anything about this designer I immediatly went to Targets website to see what all the talk was about. OMG I fell in love with the bags. I only wear cross overs or huge totes, Phillip had both. After seeing the taupe colored one I knew I would be stopping at Target on my way home from work.

I have been looking for a purse with this exact shape, size and one that had zippers on the side. I had seen similar ones for hundreds and even thousands of dollars but knew that wasn't going to happen. This purse was expensive for me, I usually go for things that are on sale, but this time I knew I deserved it! Little did I know this was a pretty big deal for Phillip Lim and Target, all the stores around me are now sold out of every purse.


Look book at some of the purses
My new baby. Loveee the zippered sides

3.1 Phillilp Lim for Target

If you zip up the sides and tuck them in

If you zip up the sides and leave them out

Zippers on the side

It can literally hold everything but the kitchen sink

No comments:

Post a Comment