Monday, October 14, 2013

Dt Disney

Over the weekend I met up with my family at Downtown Disney to look at the sites and catch up. It was a beautiful day and not too hot. Their usual fall decor was all around and I just loved the combination of sun flowers and pumpkins. We had dinner at the famous Earl of Sandwich, I've heard nothing but good things about this restaurant and it did not disappoint. Out of all of the times I've been to Downtown Disney I've never once stepped foot inside that place. I will defiantly be going back!

Giant Mickey pumpkin

Pretty flowers and pumpkins

Great hot sandwiches and my dad photo bombing. hahaha (hi dad!)

Holiday turkey. This is what left overs after Thanksgiving looks like in a sandwich 

"Let the memories begin"

Air balloon ride with the sun going down in the background

The sky looks so pretty 

Fall is my favorite time of the year

No comments:

Post a Comment