Friday, October 11, 2013

Three

1. I got my traditional blue hand print at Blue Man this week. Everyone who works there has one up on the wall

2. Starbucks had a "pay it forward" program towards the end of the week where if you bought the persons coffee behind you you got yours for free. I was shocked when the person told me that the lady in front of me bought my stuff...until I found out about this special deal going on. It was still nice, but to know that she only did it to get a free drink..blahh

3. Sarah Brightman performed Tuesday night at Amway, I had worked one of her concerts before but forgot what kind of music it was, Italian opera. So it wasn't my cup of tea. I didn't realize she is 53 until looking for a picture for the post, she looks great!


I'm excited for the first Magic preseason game tonight!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment