Friday, January 17, 2014

Frozen meals

I've been reading a lot about frozen meals on Pinterest and thought I'd give it a try since I usually work at night and don't feel like cooking when I get home. I got some ideas of what meals would be good, made a list and got all the ingredients. It was an expensive trip to the grocery store but I did get enough food for 10 dinners and a weeks worth of lunches.

After eating out so much and swinging by a drive thru on the way home frequently and seeing that most of our money was going to eating out I knew we needed to change our eating habits. We did get a new knives, an apron and a cutting bored for Christmas so that's a nice little bonus when preparing food.

All the dinners are to be thawed out before cooking (I just put them in the fridge the night before) , or just thrown in the crock pot. So far I've made 7 meals at night in a row. That's pretty impressive!


Our freezer if full of gallon zip lock bags

Dated and ingredients listed



Single serve mugs that go from the oven to the table

I love this thing

No comments:

Post a Comment