Monday, January 27, 2014

Ipsy review

I signed back up for Ipsy in November and finally got my bag in January. I don't love it but I don't hate it so the $10 this month was not a total waste. I would only buy 1 thing on my own the rest I wouldn't think twice about so once the sample sizes run out that's just fine with me. 


The entire bag

Leave in conditioner. I would buy this after testing it out. It makes my hair fell extra soft the next day

Lip stain, it's my color but I don't really wear lipstick

Not greasy which is great but I don't like experimenting with new lotions, I like the one I've been using for 12 years

Gold eye liner is pretty but it's not for my everyday use

This was the only thing that didn't give much info on the product. It's ok, but not sure the purpose of it

No comments:

Post a Comment