Thursday, February 20, 2014

6th fan

Last night Ryan and I went to a UCF basketball game because they were playing Cincinnati (Ryan got his masters there.) We had been wanting to go to at least one game this season and last week when I looked at the schedule and saw that UCF was playing UC I changed somethings around so we could go.

UCF did loose, sorry Knights that's not new news though. It was cool because AJ Rompza and Marcus Jordan were in the stands...it was like old times.

Speaking of which, this is the place where it all started. I worked there for 4 years while in school so it was great seeing a lot of familiar faces. It was also the first time I had been back inside the building since I left in 2011. It brought back a lot of memories.

Reflection pond with a sunset

"Big ass beer" on campus

The student section has great energy during the games

New court this season

UCF lost

Where it all began

I liked the old name better

No comments:

Post a Comment