Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Feb Ipsy review

I am not totally dissatisfied with this months bag. I like 3 out of the 5 so that's good. I'm not planning on using the face mask, a lot of reviews said it burns your face. I also won't be applying the fake eyelashes. I wore some once and hated the glue feeling.

I do like the nail polish which is a creamy pale pink. The lip gloss is a good color it just smells really bad (but that goes away. lol) The purple eye shadow...I didn't know what it was so I put it on my lips and it felt weird so I put it on my eye lids and it worked.

Entire bag

Face mask

Fake eye lashes

I've always wanted to try this brand so I'm glad I got it

Love the shape of the container but the smell is awful 

No wording on what it is. It's liquid eyeliner 

Cute pink cheetah bag for Feb

No comments:

Post a Comment