Thursday, March 6, 2014

New address

We got the keys to our new place this week!!!! It's only 6.2 miles away from our current apartment but in the long run it's going to save us a lot of time and money because it's a mile and a half away from I4 instead of 6 miles away.

Tuesday Ryan got the keys and took a car full of stuff over while I was at work. That night I got a flat tire so I never made it over. So last night I finally saw it. Even though it's a 2/1 it feels so tiny compared to where we are now. 865 vs 979 square feet. I've been throwing junk away for the past month, but I defiantly need to rethink some more things and get rid of stuff. The new place does have a lot more storage with 2 closets that are fully shelved and a walk in closet in the master.

These pictures are from my phone where the lighting is terrible....our electric bill will be lower :) I didn't get any pictures of the 2 bedrooms because there are no lights and this was at about 8pm. So that will be another post. We don't have to be out of our current place until March 31st which is nice because we can take our time moving.

Living room with screened in porch

Long hallway. Closet and bathroom on left. Master straight ahead and 2nd bedroom (office) on right

Dining room off of kitchen

Tiny kitchen

Panorama of living/kitchen/dining

Huge closet in hallway. This is where the junk will go, I'm glad there's a door to hide it

Bathroom

Master walk in closet 

No comments:

Post a Comment