Friday, February 14, 2014

Tattoo 1

5 years ago today I decided I was going to get my first tattoo (but ended up getting it on the 15th.) I always knew I wanted a star so I came up with a meaning behind it. There's a band called We The Kings and their song Promise the stars has a lyric, "And with the millions of stars we'll will never be alone."

The song is a cute little love song but I think of those words every time I think of my grandfather (he has passed away.) It just fits that with all these people in the world when you loose one of your own family members someone else will always be with you. I know that is not how the lyric in the song is meant to be viewed but that is how I interpret it.

This star is smaller than a quarter on on my ankle and 5 years later I still love it!

Add caption

Add caption

No comments:

Post a Comment