Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Animal kingdom

Since I had to work Easter Sunday we went to Animal Kingdom with Ryan's family on Saturday and had a blast. I had only been there 1 time way back in the day to film with Disney (which was work.) It was so much fun because both of us had never really been before! We got to ride everything in the park, and the lines were super short.

Afterwards we went to Dicks Last Resort, where the waiters and waitresses are rude to you. Oh, and you wear hats with rude sayings! It sounds bad, but it's realllllly fun!
Tree of life

Dancing Daisy and bug

Mickey pretzel... so cute

Safari ride

What a beautiful day

The mouse himself

Only at Disney

Mine: "Victoria knows my secret, I stuff my bra"  His: "The reason women drink" (with an arrow)

Great and fun dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment