Friday, April 25, 2014

Girly areas

We live in a smaller apartment now and the bathroom size is defiantly something I'm getting used to. We've lost an entire closet in there, our last 3 places had one. It was used for toiletries, my make up and jewelry. I had to be creative and come up with another location for the jewelry and another location to get ready.

Ryan got this tiny corner table/stand for free and I had no idea what to do with it because of it's odd size. It fits perfectly inside the master bedroom closet. I have my stuff neatly displayed on an organizer and in a mason jar. Since I was loosing hanging clothes space I hung up one of my Disney art pieces and flowers I have in a frame from my great grandmas funeral.

We have also lost another mirror space for me to get ready. Our current bathroom has everything in one room and it's closed off. Our other apartments had a separate area and mirror so we could both get ready at once. I used the mantel from the fireplaces and bought a cheap mirror to put together a little vanity area in our room. 

Jewelery stand in closet


Vanity area in our room

No comments:

Post a Comment