Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Big blank wall

Instead of doing a whole apartment tour of things you've already seen before I thought I'd just share the things that have changed since being in a new place.

We have a huge wall behind our couch and I have been looking for gallery wall ideas for some time, the one below stuck out to me the most. I got the shelves from Goodwill which did not come with hardware and 7 people at Home Depot didn't know what to use to hang the shelves. So I had to scratch that idea and just go with random hanging of things. I actually really like how it turned out. I'm still on the hunt for the perfect shelves so the pictures can be displayed like my inspiration below.


Shelves above couch 

Big blank wall

Organizing what will get hung up

I already had everything except for 1 frame

Side view

Favorite pillow from my mom

The finished project. No rhyme or reason to where things went, I just started putting nails in the wall and hung up what I had laid out

No comments:

Post a Comment